IPC (different one)
posted by Prue .
Select all that apply.
A 0.200-kilogram ball sits on a shelf 2.00 meters from the floor and then falls to a point 1.00 meter from the floor. Ignoring any affects due to friction, at this position _____.
1) its mechanical energy is 3.92 J
2) its potential energy is 3.92 J
3) its kinetic energy is 3.92 J
4) its potential energy is 1.96 J
5) its kinetic energy is 1.96 J
6) its mechanical energy is 1.96 J
what are the formulas for this??
Here are some tutorials that may help you: