posted by lakesha .
In a Word document, write a narrative paragraph that uses dialogue. The paragraph should demonstrate your ability to use sentence variety and proper punctuation. Your audience is your classmates. Begin with a 2-3 sentence description of the scene. Then add 6-8 lines of dialogue to complete your narrative. Use a variety of punctuation to add emphasis and emotion to the dialogue.
What don't you understand about this assignment?
i just don't know how to do it
What is "dialogue?"
What age/grade level is this for?
If a college student doesn't know the meaning of a word, s/he looks it up in a dictionary.
Bookmark this site and use it often. It should become one of your best friends.
conversation between two or more persons.
2. the conversation between characters in a novel, drama, etc.
3. an exchange of ideas or opinions on a particular issue, esp. a political or religious issue, with a view to reaching an amicable agreement or settlement.
4. a literary work in the form of a conversation: a dialogue of Plato.
–verb (used without object)
5. to carry on a dialogue; converse.
6. to discuss areas of disagreement frankly in order to resolve them.
The first two definitions are of most help to you for this assignment.
These sites show you how to write dialogue.