posted by Jackie .
· Write a 700- to 1,050-word response, on the determining factors of gender identification and gender roles. Include the following in your response:
· State the factors that determine gender identity.
· Explain how a person’s masculine and feminine traits can be described using the continuum of masculinity-femininity.
· Describe three factors in your own life that have helped determine your gender identity.
· Discuss the masculine and feminine traits that you attribute to yourself using the continuum of masculinity-femininity.
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
I'm having a hard time putting this in understanding this assisnment
Take each point one at a time. Answer each question based upon your reading of your text, additional research, and your own experiences.
What are the factors that determine gender identity?
This article may help you.
Gender identity and masculine-feminine are two separate topics. The former is one's personal belief that one is either male or female. Masculine-feminine are the cultural roles assigned to the two genders.
Although Ms. Sue has given you a good source for gender identity, you might want to Google "masculine feminine."
write a 700 word response explaining historical and scientific perspective on homosexuality
I need help in the DQ question and the CheckPoint: The Sexual Response. and Appendix B. please help me.
give the answer to the effects of sexual abuse.