posted by Franco .
I forgot to include the following sentences. I really hope you can have a look at them, too.
1)Now the reality with which he is confronted fills him with horror and disgust.
2) He is disgusted and horrified by his creation- He rushes from the room and returns to his bedchamber.
3) He cannot sleep. At last, his tiredness wins over (?) his state of mental confusion. However, he is plagued by a terrifying dream.
4) He dreams about Elizabeth’s walking in Ingolstadt. He embraces her, but when he tries to kiss her, her lip become livid with the colour of death. At that very moment she turns into the corpse of his dead mother enveloped in a shroud.
5) He sees the graveworms crawling in the folds of the flannel (how can I rephrase this?). He awakens from his dream with a start.
6) His forehead is drenched in sweat and his teeth chatter. By the light of the moon, which forces its way through the window shutters, he sees the monster by the light of the moon.
7) The monster’s eyes were fixed on him. He opens his jaws and mutters some inarticulate sounds.
8) He stretches out one hand apparently to keep (detain?) Victor but he flees away out of fear and horror.