posted by rfvv .
Posted by rfvv on Monday, November 15, 2010 at 6:19am.
The man said,"I want you to weed this garden." (This garden seems to belong to the man.)
Q: What did the man want Francisco and his grandpa to do?
1. He wanted them to weed a garden.
2. He wanted them to weed the garden.
3. He wanted them to weed this garden.
4. He wanted them to weed his garden.
5. He wanted them to weed that garden.
(Which answers are suitable to the question?)
English - GuruBlue, Monday, November 15, 2010 at 6:55am
Which ones do you think best?
Thank you for your help.
I think #2 is suitable.
All of them are suitable. But since the garden belongs to the man, 2 and 4 are best.