posted by blake .
3. The membranous coverings that protect the b
B. meninges. D. gyri.
4. A common result of hyperthyroidism is
A. acromegaly. C. Graves’ disease.
B. osteoporosis. D. myxedema.
5. A 63-year-old man has become progressively hard of hearing. He’s a retired airplane
mechanic. What kind of hearing loss is this man likely to have?
A. Conductive C. Sensorineural
B. Infectious D. External
6. Which of the following is called the “master gland”?
A. Pancreas C. Pituitary
B. Thyroid D. Adrenal
7. Which of the following is an exocrine gland?
A. Thymus C. Pineal
B. Testis D. Mammary
Your frequent name changes are not fooling anyone. We are not going to do your homework or fill in your multiple-choice tests for you. It will reqiuire a greater effort on your part if you wish to obtsin assistance here.