posted by clark .
True or False?
1. The product of 2 linear polynomials is quadratic
2. The sum of two cubic polynomials cannot have a degree greater than 3.
3. The sum of two cubic polynomials may have a degree less than 3.
4. The sum of a cubic and a quartic polynomial may have a degree different from 4.
5. The product of two monomials is a monomial.
6. The product of two binomials is a binomial.
Is this right?
I think 6th is false...bcoz in product degree is added .and binomial has degree 2... and 2+2 is 4...............