Post a New Question

College Chemistry

posted by .

A plant grows. Is that a chemical or physical change?

  • College Chemistry -

    Changing the SIZE of a plant is a physical change but the process that produces energy for this is a chemical change.

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question