posted by Maddy
I;m so lost with these questiona. Any help will be appreciated.
1. Find the area of a square if one side measures 27 centimeters.
2. Exactly how many cubic inches of air can a fully inflated basketball hold if its radius is 4.2 inches? Use Pi
3. How many cubic centimeters can a cigar box hold if its dimensions are 4 centimeters by 16 centimeters by 10 centimeters?
4. Find the perimeter and area of a right triangle if one leg measures 24 ft. and the other leg measures 70 ft.
1) A = s * s
2) V = (4/3) * pi * r^3
3) V = L * W * H
4) Use the Pythagorean theorem to find the length of the hypotenuse
P = a + b + c
A = (1/2) * b * h