posted by Patty .
1. Mass of flask, boiling chips, foil cap and unknown after cooling reaction 83.350g
2. Mass of flask, boiling chips and foil cap. 82.657
3. water bath temperature C 95.0 C
4. Barometric pressure in Hg 30.09
5. Accepted molar mass of unknown 86.2g/moles
6. Volume of flask 270 mls
1. Calculate mass of unknown.
2. Express water bath temperature in Kelvin
3. Express barometric pressure in standard atmospheric pressure
4. Express volume of flask in cm3
5. Calculate density of vaporized unknown.
This appears that you want me to do your lab calculations for you. I'll be glad to help you through it if you explain what you don't understand. I can't believe you can't do ANY of it.