posted by Ted .
the native people originally come from?
the name of the ethnic ground that settles in the praires?
the porcess that formed the rocky mountains and appalachians?
the most valuable catch in the pacific?
the most eastern and western physiographic region?
the two mining popular centres?
in the last ice age , hoe many glacial advances?
in terms of population size, the top 3 cities in order in canada ?
pls i need you to answer this question, i couldn't find the answer that is why am asking yu. pls help me.
This question sounds singular and yet there appear to be some 8 questions? Are these all referring to Canada? You need to be as specific as you can and please check the spelling.
yes this question refers to canada. thanks
am check spelling the words from the question.
the one that says porcess is process
the one that says hoe is how.
pls i need the answer pls. thanks
Ted, so sorry I didn't realize you had gotten back to me. After 2:20 am I left the Homework Board. Once I answer a question I don't usually go back to it. Next time it's a good idea to begin with "Post a New Question" because I look at those carefully!
Now, let's see what I can find for you. I'll number them or I'll get lost! (Try some of the following links:)
2. ethnic ground? Like dirt? I could not find anything because I'm not sure what to look for
4. (I was surprised to see Tuna, because you can't beat Gaspé salmon!)
6. (I hope the following covers it.)
7. (try here): http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p=in+the+last+ice+age%2C+how+many+glacial+advances+in+Canada
8. (I hate it when Toronto beats Montréal, because my home was Montréal!)
Hopefully you can just "cut and paste" to get to the searches. Best of luck and feel free to come back (as new post, please) for anything you can not find.
Sra (aka Mme)