posted by Franco .
Can you please check if the following sentences are correct? Thank you very much in advance.
1)The first four sections correspond to the Greek classical elements of earth, air, fire and water.
2) The final fifth section is usually interpreted as referring to ether, the fifth element.
3)The Bible and Dante’s Divina Commedia are of vital important to Eliot, but so too are Shakespeare, the work of French Symbolists and Homer’s Odyssey.
4) Herewith I'd like to reserve a sea view room for 7 nights on full board basis for the rate of ………
5)I would grateful to you if you could send me the booking form as soon as
6)I'd also like to book the transfer from and to the airport.
7)We will be arriving at Heathrow airport on 25 June at 3.05 pm and will be flying back on 28th June at 12.15pm.
8)Can I pay by Visa
9)I really hope you will confirm my reservation as soon as possible.
3. the difference between the adjective and the noun in "of vital important" which should be "of vital importance"
4. sea-view and full-board as both expressions function as adjectives here
7. Heathrow airport = both words are usually capitalized = Heathrow Airport, like the Pacific Ocean