Post a New Question


posted by .

There's this object I don't know what its called:
It is made out of metal
the metal is shaped into a circle (empty in the middle) with another metal pieced into a triangle (empty in the middle) that is attached to the circle with these two loops with another circle attached to the other end of the loop. (the metal is like bending a rod into the shapes)

I know this is confusing. I just can't remember the name... king's treasure...dragon's.. lion's...?

Another thing is that the point of this object is to find a way to separate all the pieces.

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question