posted by rfvv .
1. After feeding the baby with milk, you should put the milk bottle with leftover milk in the fridge. If not, the leftover milk will become bad.
2. After having meals, you should put the side dishes in the refrigerator. If not, the foods will be spoiled quickly especially in the hot weather.
3. In the morning, if you get up early and prepare breakfast, your mother-in-law will like you.
4. Don't forget to take waste on Tuesday. Items which cannot be recycled should be put into a standard plastic garbage bag.
5. When you go out, it is better for you to wear the baby carrier with the baby so that you might not drop the baby. By mistake, if you fall on the ground, you are apt to drop the baby you are holding in arms.
(Would you check the English sentences. Correct errors, please. Thank you.)