math (find my grade)

posted by .

1% of my grade
82%
4% of my grade
76%
2% of my grade
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
82%
could you please find my average.
thank you!!!!

  • math (find my grade) -

    You are showing 1%, 4%, 76%, and 2% = 83% of your grade. What is the other 17%?

  • math (find my grade) -

    there is now 76%. THE 76% IS A GRADE.

  • math (find my grade) -

    1%= TEST
    2%=IN CLASS WORK
    3%=HOMEWORK
    4%=QUIZ
    AND THE GRADES UNDER EACH ONE ARE MY GRADES!!!!!!!!!!

  • math (find my grade) -

    rosie: If you are using percents, they have to add to 100. They add to 1+2+3+4=10percent. Now ninety percent is missing.

    Something is not right here.

  • math (find my grade) -

    10%=test
    20%=in class work
    30%=homework
    40%=quiz

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. mathematics (percentages)

    math problem: pedro wants to calculate his gpa. he has the lab grades:90/100,98/100,90/100,94/100,90/100,90/100,95/100,98/100. Labs are worth 20%. He has the test grades: 9/10,6/10,10/10,10/10,5/10,7/10,7/10,7/10,10/10,10/10,8/10,10/10. …
  2. mathematics (percentages)

    math problem: pedro wants to calculate his gpa. he has the lab grades:90/100,98/100,90/100,94/100,90/100,90/100,95/100,98/100. Labs are worth 20%. He has the test grades: 9/10,6/10,10/10,10/10,5/10,7/10,7/10,7/10,10/10,10/10,8/10,10/10. …
  3. math help, correction

    Anna has 12 bills in her wallet, some $5 and some $10. The total value of the bills is $100. HOw many of each bill odes Anna have?
  4. 4th GRADE MATH

    WHAT IS 2/5 OF $50.00 AND WHAT IS 3/10 OF $50.00...IF YOU SHOW ME HOW TO GET ONE ANSWER, I CAN PROBABLY FIGURE OUT HE OTHER ONE. of means times. 2/5*50 = ?
  5. statistics

    A professional basketball player has embarked on a program to study his ability to shoot foul shots. On each day in which a game is not scheduled, he intends to shoot 100 foul shots. He maintains records over a period of 40 days of …
  6. find my grade average

    -10% of my grade *82 -20% of my grade *100% *100% *100% *100% *100% *100% *100% *100% *82% -30% of my grade none -40% of my grade *76% reply as soon as possible. thank you!!!!
  7. math

    the grade of a road is its slope given as a percent. for example, a road with a 6% grade has a slope 6/100. it rises 6 feet for every 100 feet of horizontal run. describe a 100% grade. Do you think you could drive up it?
  8. SLOPE MATH

    The grade of a road is its slope given as a percent. for example, a road with a 6% grade has a slope 6/100. it rises 6 feet for every 100 feet of horizontal run. describe a 100% grade. Do you think you could drive up it?
  9. c++

    Write a program that asks the user to input a grade that he or she received on an exam. The grade is an integer from 0 to 100 inclusive. The program should convert the numeric grade into the equivalent letter grade. Do the conversion …
  10. Maths GRE

    What single discount is equivalent to two successive discounts of 15% and 10% 100 - {(100-first discount) X (100- second discount)/100} = 100 - (100-15)X(100-10)/100 = 100 - 85 X 90/100 = 100 - 76.5 = 23.5

More Similar Questions