posted by rfvv .
What do you think about the movie.
1. I thought it was really fun.
2. I thought it was real fun.
3. I thought it was really funny.
4. I thought it was real funny.
5. I thought it was great fun.
6. I thought it was really fun.
7. I think it was a great fun.
(Which ones are grammatical among them above? #7 is not correct, right? We have to remove 'a'.)
Didn't we go through these about a week ago?
The word "fun" here seems to be used as an adjective -- therefore #2 is incorrect; you need an adverb (really) to modify an adjective. Same thing with #4.
#7 would be OK if you remove the word "a" since it's unnecessary.
#s 1, 3, 5, and 6, are fine.