posted by Franco .
Thank you for your last corrections!
Can you help me check these sentences, too?
1) For lunch I went to my parents' house (or is it better: I had lunch at my parents' house?)
2) For the rest of my holiday(S) I did my homework (or I spent the rest of my holidays doing my homowork)
3) I used all my pocket money giving presents (or on Christmas presents?)
4) My team and I went to Geneva (or I went to Geneva with my football team?)
5) We went out in the most famous streets of London (or We went out for a walk in the most famous streets of London)
6)For my dessert I had chocolate cake (or a chocolate cake or a slice of ..)
7) How would you comment on this mistake: I ate different Christmas dish. Them object must agree with the verb (??)
I had lunch at my parent's house is more conversational.
It is just one holiday. This one would be better.
I spent the rest of my holiday doing my homowork
I used all my pocket money on Christmas presents
#4. both are fine.
We went for a walk in the most famous streets of London
For my dessert I had chocolate cake
7. I ate different Christmas dish
You didn't eat the "dish". You can say, For Christmas dinner I ate .....which I had never eaten before.