Post a New Question


posted by .

sous mon grande pere

  • french -

    whats the question in this?

  • french -

    If, for example you want to know what this means in English (you need a translation), state that.

    under my grand father = but the French requires some correction:
    sous mon grand-père

    Sra (aka Mme)

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question