checking answers 4 algerbra
posted by Nashea .
1. use a commutative law to find an equivlant expression f+sr? sr+f?
2. determine which real number corresponds to the situation. The record high tempature for a date is 97.8 above zero. The cooresponding number for this sentence is 97.8?
3.Translate to an algebric expression. The sum of c and n? c+n?
4. divide if possible -64/-8=-72?
5. divide if possible -90/10=-9?
6. multiply 2/7 by (7/1)=14/7?
7. solve using addition princible.7.4=x-2.5. x=4.9?
8. find the oppisite of 50=-50?
9. add. do not use number line except to check
10. a mountian with a base 12,231ft below sea level rises 15,202ft. what is the elevation above sea level of its peaks? 2971?
4 is wrong
7 is wrong
9 is wrong
4. divide if possible -64/-8=8?
7. solve using addition principle.7.4=x-2.5. so that mean x=9.9?
9.add. do not use number line except to check
6. how would i simplify 14/7?
14/7 = 2
so the corrected ones were right?