posted by Anonymous .
Arrange the following from the most work to the least. For each instance, calculate the total amount of work done. Show all calculations, including units of measure.
1. pushing a box of math books weighing 600 newtons a distance of 20 meters
2. pulling a television weighing 400 newtons down a hallway of 35 meters
3. pushing a stalled truck weighing 7,500 newtons a distance of 0.4 meters
4. carrying several textbooks weighing 130 newtons, over the course of a semester, for 5,000 meters
is it... 4,2,1,3?
You'd get help faster if you put the subject area in the correct box. Tutors are unlikely to know what "ipc" stands for.
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
my subject is IPC? sooo i mean i can put like science? but that still doesnt answer my question hahaa.
1. wrong. work is distance in the direction of the force.
2, 3,4,5 ibid.
Your subject is PHYSICS.
haha its actually integrated physics and chemistry:) i'll stick to science thank youuu:)
You see an object accelerate towards the left. Which of the following statements is correct?
A. There is a net force on the object upwards.
B. There is a net force on the object to the left.
C. There is a net force on the object to the right.
D. There is a net force on the object downwards.