Grammar and Composition
posted by y912f .
Decide what number or description is indicated by the capitalized words.
1. A MICROCHIP is on that is ___.
2. A MONORAIL has ___ track(s).
3. To QUADRUPLE your money is to increase it ___ times.
4. A TRIPARTITE agreement is comprises of ___ groups.
5. An OCTAGONAL house has ___ sides.
6. A UNICYCLE is difficult to ride because it has ___ wheel(s).
7. A jazz SEXTET has ___ musicians.
8. BILINGUAL people speak ___ language(s).
9. The PENTAGON in Washington D.C. is a ___ -sided building
Yes. Those are all correct.