posted by In great need of help .
1. What about today's society reinforces American civic values?
2. What about today's society undermines American civic values?
3. How do civic values help make America's political and civil culture better?
4. Are there penalties for failing to adhere to civic values? Can you give an example?
1. The tendency of most people to work hard, be honest, get a good education, and feel proud of voting reinforce the civic values.
2. A few people seem to center on greed, dishonesty, cheating, and apathy -- all of which undermine our civic values.
4. The penalties may include, joblessness, feelings of inferiority, fines, and prison.
1. we all know that there are three American values that still exist today that is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. people still help each other when they can.
2.what undermines our civic values is racism,and war.
3. homlessness,drug addictions could be some of the penalties.