Post a New Question


posted by .

Okay, this isn't really a big question. I know how to do it, there's just one thing I have to make sure of.

The problem is:

I know I need to combine like terms, but which sign do I use to do that.

Like if I want to combine 5x and 11x, do I use the sign before the 11x (-) of the sign after 5x (+) ????

  • Math -

    Use the sign of the larger.


  • Math -

    Ok. Thank you again! :D

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question