posted by John .
When do you feel proud of our country?
1. When I see Korean cars on the roads in foreign countries, I feel proud of our country.
2. When I see foreigners wearing traditional Korean clothes on Lunar New Year's Day in Korea.
3. When I see Samsung electronics products abroad, I feel proud of our country.
4. When at a Korean shop, foreigners look at Korean ginseng and purchase it.
5. When foreign travellers visit traditional Korean houses and happy to see them, I feel proud of our country.
6. When foreign students practice taekwondo at taekwondo centers in other countries.
7. When many foreigners purchase kimchi at a supermarket abroad.
8. When foreigners are interested in Korean ceramics and purchase them.
(Would you like to correct the passages above? Thank you.)