posted by John
1. Put two scrambled word pieces together and make one complete word.
2. There are scrambled word piece cards on the table. Find two scrambled word pieces which can become a word.
3. Combine two scrambled word pieces with each other and make a sentence.
4. Choose one word and make a sentence with it.
5. Pick up one word, and make a sentence containing the word.
6. Pick one word and write a sentence in the blank having the word.
(Would you check the English sentences and corret them if there are any errors?)
#6 is not quite clear. write a sentence in the blank having the word.
the blank should be blank and not have the word? Perhaps "write a sentence in the blank with the word? Or better yet "write a sentence with the word in the blank.
#1 would be clearer if you said "scrambled word cards." "Card" seems clearer than "piece" for the remaining sentences.
No comma for #5.
6. Unclear. If a blank has a word, it is not blank.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.