posted by Tina .
Needing help finding websites about the germany crrectional system for my class on CJS.230?
Here is the assignment in which i will post here. I'm not wanting answers to the assignment, just needing help find creditable web sites on the Germany correctional system. I have to have 3 websites for this assignment. So that i many finish my homework that's due today 8-2-09 by midnight pacific time. I have been researching for the sites for about a week and i have found 1 or 2 sites already. So if you are able to help i would really be grateful. Thank So much have a great summer!
· Pick a country (outside of the United States) and research its correctional system.
· Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in APA format comparing the American correctional
system with that of a foreign country.
o Compare the correctional system of the foreign country you chose with the American
correctional system in terms of:
· Type of system/institutions
· Security levels (if applicable)
· Prison life
· An important reformation-type amendment that significantly changed the rights of
the prisoners (similar to the Eighth Amendment or Section 1983 reform)
· Viewpoint on rehabilitation and programs (if any)
· One type of parole system
· View on probation and community corrections
o Discuss your opinion of the foreign country’s correctional system as compared to that
of the United States.
· Explain your thoughts on whether any aspects of the United States’ correctional
system should be adopted or perhaps changed to reflect aspects of the foreign
country’s correctional system.
· Decide the more effective correctional system, the foreign country’s system or
the United States’ system.
· Explain your rationale.
· Cite at least three outside references to support your research and rationale.
Have you checked these sites?
ty for the sites but how would i site this site in Apa format, could you apa format it for me, because i'm still learning how to do it with out a auther present on the web page. here is the link because i only see a publish date on the web site you listed called country data . com
Note the source of the country data at the bottom of this page.
Ty that was very helpful, i have seen you around since i have been using this site, your very helpful person. Have a great rest of the summer.
You're welcome, Tina -- and thanks for the compliment. Hope the rest of your summer is fun and relaxing.