posted by Larry .
Voy a la oficina del director.
I don't know..(couldn't it be both "a" and "d")
2. 2. La cafetería no vende más_______porque son las once de la mañana.
I don't know...
¿Quieres el sombrero grande? Es muy feo.
Tienes_______. No lo compro.
I choose "c"
1. "A dónde vas" is the right answer, since it implies going TO somewhere. Note that adónde is not one word.
2.2 One would expect a cafeteria to stop serving breakfast at 11 AM. So pick the word that means breakfast.
3. The second person is responding and saying he or she has been convinced not buy the hat because it is ugly (feo). "Tienes razón" would be the appropriate remark.
1. ¿Adónde? IS one word. With the verb "ir" you MUST have an "a" = literally TO where are you going?
2. Did you find "breakfast?" almuerzo = lunch but desayuno = breakfast
I apologize for my apparent error on question 1. I was lead to believe "a dónde" or "adónde" is two words because I found several Google citations of that pair of words online, in that context.