posted by John .
1. He was shot in his left arm.
2. He shot the bird on the electricity line.
3. He shot shoulders of North Korea during the Korean War.
4. He is shooting the target on the field.
5. The country produces a variety of wheats.
6. The company produces steels.
7. The farm produces barly and chilies.
8. He produced eggplants and carrots on the farm.
9. The company produced three kinds of cars last year.
10. The car was produced in the company.
(Are the expressions all grammatical?)
#'s 3, 6 and 10 are incorrect.