posted by Jess

Well in school we were reviewing percents, and one of the main things being discussed was how to convert between fractions, decimals, and percents. However I didn't understand how she explained converting fractions to decimals. She said that on the test we weren't allowed to use the method of dividing the numerator by the denominator, and her re-explanation left me even more confused. Her method had something to do with multiplying the fraction by 100 or something like that. All I remember is that it was all multiplying? If anybody knows what she was talking about, or a different way to convert fractions to decimals, I would appreciate the help. Thank you.

  1. Jess

    She would mean my math teacher. SOO SORRY.

  2. jaanyla


  3. John paul


Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. math

    how do you diverse fractions to decimals and visa versa Just take the top number and divide it by the bottom one. For example, if you have 3/10, take 3 and divide it by 10, giving you .30 and this is 30%. Oh, the the other half, if …
  2. math

    0k i don't know the answer for these percents, decimals, and fractions. You have to change decimals to percents, fractions to decimals, and percents to fractions. 0.23 3/100 32 1/2% 0.25 3/5 75% 1/8 0.835 10% 95% 4% 120% 0.3333.... …
  3. fractions, decimals,and percents

    What are some uses for fractions, decimals, and percents?
  4. math

    how do you convert fractions to decimals and percents
  5. Math

    Identify the group that does not contain equivalent fractions, decimals, and percents
  6. arithmetic

    how do u use fractions percents an decimals in real life
  7. math

    where can i find information about fractions decimals and percents
  8. Tables

    How to do a table with fractions,decimals,and percents
  9. Fractions,Decimals,Percents

    4/5=0.8=80% 27/100=0.27=27% 3/20=0.15=15% 8/9=0.88=88% 9/1000=0.009=00.9% 21/50=1.42=142%
  10. math

    how do i convert fractions to decimals and fractions to percents?

More Similar Questions