Post a New Question


posted by .

Gradient = change in elevation/distance traveled. When you're finding the gradient from two points, how do you find the change in elevation? How do you find the distance traveled?

  • Science -

    Your definition is not quite right.

    Gradient: change in elevation/HORIZONTAL distance traveled.

    You get the horizontal distance traveled from the map scale.

  • Science -

    what about change in elevation?

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question