Post a New Question


posted by .

The style that fills the picture space with figures and uses bright colors and lots of gold is called?

a. Romanesque
b. Renaissance
c. three-dimensional
d. gothic
e. none of the above

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question