posted by almutasem .
My task is to research the application of centrifuges for medical, forensic, and industrial purposes, and for testing and training humans. As an extension, im supposed to research and compare the use of centrifuges in space with Earth-bound centrifuges."
I'm supposed to use scientific concepts and principles to explain the operation and advantages of centrifuges.
- What are the physics principles applied to the design and use of centrifuges?
- What are the principal uses of centrifuges, and who are the principal users?
- How is the design of the equipment affected by its purpose?
- How common and costly are centrifuges?
- What impact have centrifuges had on individual users, and on society in general?
- What carrers would allow one to be involved in either using,building or designing centrifuges?
as for physics principles, Newtons First Law is all you need.
As for the other question, see this, and examine the links at the bottom of this article.
In addition, here is a GOOGLE search on your topic and with Wikipedia, don't forget to see the links at the bottom: