posted by Gersy .
I need help with this homework:
Present Perfect vs Present Perfect Progressive:
Choose the best answer. (In some sentences, both answers are acceptable.)
1. I’ve never (been making – made ) more than $500 a week.
2. He’s always (wanted - been wanting) to learn how to drive.
3. I’ve (lived - been living) in Tampa all my life.
4. How many compositions have you (written - been writing)?
5. I haven’t (had - been having) a car for very long; I just bought one last month.
6. He’s (knocked - been knocking) on the door several times.
7. He’s (knocked - been knocking) on the door for several minutes.
8. My dad has always (worked - been working) hard.
9. How long has she (known - been knowing) her husband?
10. How long have they (done - been doing) their homework?
11. I’ve (worked - been working) at K-mart for several months.
12. I haven’t (worked - been working) at K-mart for several months.
13. I’ve (slept - been sleeping) a lot lately.
14. Ann’s clothes are covered in paint. She’s (painted - been painting) the ceiling.
15. Tom’s (played - been playing) tennis three times this week.
16. It smells bad in here! Have you (cooked - been cooking) something with onions?
17. Madonna has (appeared - been appearing) in several films.
18. It hasn’t (rained - been raining) in several days.
19. I’ve (thought - been thinking) about you lately.
20. They’ve (had - been having) several problems since they got married.
21. They’ve (had - been having) problems since they got married.
22. We’ve (studied - been studying) English for a long time.
23. I haven’t (seen - been seeing) her much lately.
24. You’ve (started - been starting) that project three times; when are you going to finish it?
25. I’ve (read -been reading) a good book about the differences between males and females.
26. I’ve (read - been reading) that book already; it’s a good book.
27. He hasn’t (called - been calling) me for several days; I hope he’s not ill.
28. It hasn’t (rained -been raining) in Tampa for several weeks.
29. I haven’t (eaten - been eating) anything since last night at 8 o’clock.
30. We’ve (done - been doing) this exercise for the past 20 minutes.
do somebody can help me with this please???