posted by Melissa .
All of the following are true regarding smoking EXCEPT:
- Smoking inhibits the T cells from working properly in the lungs
- Smoking is viewed by many today as being socially unacceptable
- Research shows that the nicotine patch is no no more effective than a placebo
- Ninety percent of ex-smokers quit smoking on their own
- Smoking is the largest cause of preventable diseases and deaths in the United States
I'm not for sure but I'm leaning towards the first answer or fourth answer
I think it is #4; I do not blieve that 90% of smokers quit on their own.