posted by bill .
hello!nedd some help. i need some good sites about maori english grammar, pragmatics and lexical and semantical features.thank you
Some of these sites should be useful for you.
i have already read all of those pages but unfortunately can't find any grammatical features..well ook i'll search more.thank you
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Hopefully, you are referring to the Maori's Polynesian language?
4. (alphabet & pronunciation): http://www.omniglot.com/writing/maori.htm
5. (100 words for New Zealanders): http://www.nzhistory.net.nz/culture/maori-language-week/100-maori-words
6. (Te Reo): (Broken Link Removed)
7. (info): http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1E1-X-Maorilan.html
8. (a language program): http://thegiftoflanguage.com/Maori?gclid=COPUv7WTypUCFSRaiAodu1JHhw