keybording and word processing
posted by martha .
1. When keying, it's important that you keep your eyes on the
A. computer monitor.
B. source copy.
D. home row keys.
2. In the inside address of a letter, how many times do you space after a period following the abbreviation Ms.?
B. One time
C. Two times
D. Three times
3. You would use words for numbers when
A. signifying an even house number.
B. using "A.M." or "P.M."
C. expressing an even amount of dollars and cents.
D. beginning a sentence with a number.
4. Which one of the following keystrokes will erase text to the right of the insertion point?
C. CTRL + SHIFT
5. The _______ enables you to see the hard returns on your screen.
A. Status bar
B. Scroll bar
C. Show/Hide button
D. Print Preview button
6. In Word, default tabs are set every
My answers are:
1.B 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.C 6.B
iS THIS RIGHT?
keybording and word processing -
All look correct, yes.