posted by sue .
4. CheckPoint: Implicit Association Test
· Resource: The Harvard-Hosted Implicit Association Test (IAT)
· Due Date: Day 5 [Individual] forum
· Complete the Harvard-Hosted Implicit Association Test (IAT) using the instructions below.
2. At the IAT Home page, click on the Go to the Demonstration Tests link.
3. At the Measure Your Attitudes page, find and click on the I wish to proceed link.
4. You will be prompted to select a test. Take one of the following IAT tests:
a. Race IAT
b. Arab-Muslim IAT
c. Native IAT
d. Asian IAT
e. Skin-tone IAT
5. The test should take about 10 minutes to complete.
· Post a 200- to 300-word summary that answers all of the following questions:
o What was the result of your IAT, and do you feel that the test produced valid results in your case?
o In your opinion, is it difficult to accurately measure prejudice? Why or why not? o Describe other measurements sociologists use to calculate prejudice.
Why did you post this message?
How do you think we can help you with this?