Post a New Question


posted by .

Can you tell me where I can find out this information? I'm stumped on my homework on this one.
When suing for damages, a plaintiff can request recovery of
A: Double the worth of the original goods
B: The amout of damage alleged
C: The defendant's property in exchange for the loss
D: All goods and monies owned by the defendant.

I believe it is B but I am not sure. Can you tell me a good place to find this information?

Thank you!

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question