Heath - Debate
posted by 8D .
I need help to fill up my debate points.
Debate - Young people should not be able to have sex before marriage.
TeamVeiw - Against.
So we disagree and think that they should be able to.
Do you think people should be able to have sex before marriage? Why?
Thanks for any help, points can be for or against, both needed :)
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. I'm not too sure from your post if you are PRO or CON! Here are some interesting things you might consider. For sure, consider teenage pregnancy and because the mother is not fully developed yet, there are problems for the unborn children.
2. (article from Washington Post): http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/15/AR2006051500713.html
3. (part II of #2): http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/15/AR2005091500915.html
4. (from New York Times): http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/13/opinion/13flanagan.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
5. (part II of #4): http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/16/national/16sex.html
6. (1995 Fact Sheet; PDF file to download):
7. (Prevention fact sheets): (Broken Link Removed)
8. (National Campaign to prevent): http://www.heritage.org/Research/Abstinence/cda0304.cfm