Social Studies- Civil War
posted by Joy .
1) Should the North help the South or not because they lost the Civil War?
2) Should Southerners be forgiven if they swear loyalty to the U.S.?
3) When a majority of Southerners pledge their loyalty to the U.S., should they be allowed back in the Union?
4) Since the U.S. fought over the ussure of slavery. should there be a law against it?
5) Did President Lincolns assassination affect the U.S after the war?
Social Studies- Civil War -
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. You don't state WHEN these questions are asked = immediately after the war or now? In any even, my answer is "yes" to every one!