Social Studies- Civil War
posted by Joy .
1) Should the North help the South or not because they lost the Civil War?
2) Should Southerners be forgiven if they swear loyalty to the U.S.?
3) When a majority of Southerners pledge their loyalty to the U.S., should they be allowed back in the Union?
4) Since the U.S. fought over the ussure of slavery. should there be a law against it?
5) Did President Lincolns assassination affect the U.S after the war?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. You don't state WHEN these questions are asked = immediately after the war or now? In any even, my answer is "yes" to every one!