In which sentence are the conjunctions used correctly?
1. Either Fred nor Jon knew about the accident.
2. The top award was given neither to Steve or Jim.
3. Neither beauty nor popularity was considered in the contest.
4. Mary enjoyed neither roller skating or ice skating.
1. red hots and candy corn (is,are)johns favorite candy. (is) 2. neither Alex nor the rest of the group (is,are) interested in the trip. (are) 3. both benny and jerry (dislikes,dislike)winter. (dislike) 4.fruits and vegetables (is,are)part …
1. Select the sentence in which all pronouns are used correctly. A. Just between you and I, I am not impressed by our new manager. B. Be sure to divide all income from the suburban property between he and I. C. I sat between him and …
Choose the word which best completes the sentence Neither the cat nor the dog (play, plays) together. And Neither the cat nor the dogs (play, plays) together. And Neither the cats nor the dogs (play, plays) together.