posted by Lindsay .
These are all true or false questions, and I think some of my answers may be wrong. Could someone please check them for me?
1) All stoichiometry calculations are based on STP conditions. (True)
2. Given the amount of reactant, you must use coefficients from the balanced equation to convert to the amount of product produced. (True)
3. With stoich, it is possible to convert the volume of gas X to the number of particles in gas Y in one step. (False)
4. To convert from # of particles to moles you must divide by Avogadro's number. (True)
5. In a limiting reactant situation, you must compare masses in order to determine the limiting reactant. (True)
6. Molar mass is used to convert from moles to volume. (False)
Can someone please help me?