posted by Timm .
Could someone correct my answers and help with the other problems?
1. Are the following lines parallel, perpendicular, or neither? L1 with equation x – 5y = 10, L2 with equation 5x + y = 5.
Answer: Neither (I'm not to sure but i think this is the right answer)
2. Divide: a^10/a^4
How would I complete this problem?
3. A rectangle has sides of 3x – 4 and 7x + 10.Find the expression that represents its perimeter.
Answers: Answer: P = 20x + 12
4. Write the equation of the line that passes through point (–6, 7) with a slope of 0.
Answer: y = 7
5. Find the slope of the line passing through the points (1, 1) and (3, 3).
6. Evaluate. 5 • 4 ÷ 2 – 42
7. Find the slope and the y-intercept.
y = x
Answer: Slope is 1, y-intercept (I'm not sure what that answer is)