simple question! i sware!!
posted by marissa .
Can you tell me how the number twenty-eight (28) is in everyday life? Or in other words where can you find it in everyday life?
i don't need a website just give me an idea...
Look at the calendar.
I got that already but thanks anyways..
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some things with 28:
1. Every month in the calendar will have 28 days, even February when it is short!
2. The number of letters in the Danish, Swedish (not counting "w"), Arabic and Esperanto alphabets
3. In neo-Nazi circles the 2nd letter = B and the eigth = H, which stand for "Blood & Honour."
4. It is the number of dominoes in a standard set of dominoes.
5. It is the postal code of the province of Madrid, Spain.
6. It is a popular game played in India.
7. It is the sum of the first 5 prime numbers.
28 is also a perfect number, i.e. it's the sum of all its proper positive divisors:
28 = 1 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 14
I so wish you posted your original question at 6:43 rather than 6:44.
Because it would have been May 15, 2007 at 6:43
And 1+5 +2+0+0+7+ 6+4+3 = 28
Yeah...my mind does notice those things are a possibility quickly. Unfortunately, the post was a minute off.