posted by mike .
1.) Any object having a very large mass would necessarily have a very large weight. true or false?
2.)For a freely falling object,
A) the total distance covered doesn't change.
B) the velocity doesn't change.
C) the acceleration doesn't change.
D) the speed doesn't change.
I think the vel. doesn't change.
3) When the nuclear fuel in the sun is gone, the sun will collapse to a
B) neutron star.
C) white dwarf.
D) black hole.
I think it is supernova
4) While a rock is falling straight down, both its speed and its velocity are changing. true or false?
5)In which of the following cases is the car's speed decreasing?
A) A car covers longer and longer distances in equal time intervals.
B) In the smaller and smaller time intervals the car covers equal distances.
C) A car covers the equal distances in equal time intervals.
D) A car takes longer and longer time intervals to cover the same distnace.
Would that be C?
6) According to Newton's Law of Motion, what do forces cause?
its either vel. or acc. I think its vel.
7) An object that is moving in a circle with an unchanging speed is not accelerated. true or false?
8) The force of gravity on the moon is 1/6 of the value on the Earth. Thus the mass of an object on the moon is
A) 1/6 as much as its mass on Earth.
B) not related to its mass on Earth.
C) 6 as much as its mass on Earth.
D) exactly the same as its mass on Earth.
Ok, you have now posted test question under three names. What's up?
I have a friend whos in the same class as me, and we are at my house. we thought you could help us with some of the questions. This is just a small portion of about 300pts of questions.
didnt really help us, so we will do it on our own, and you can tell we arent doing that good.