posted by tara .
1.A caterer made 150 sandwiches for 120 people. How many sandwiches are there for each person? A 1.25 or 1 1/4 sandwich/person
2.On the blueprint of Lauren's new office building, the scale is 3 in. equals 8 ft. What will be the actual length of Lauren's office if it measures 6 in. long on the blueprint?
3.Write 0.21 as a percent.
4. 1,155 is what percent of 210?
5. The electricity costs of a business increased from $18,000 one year to $19,000 the next. To the nearest whole percent, what was the rate of increase?
6. Rewrite the statement, using percent notation.
7. 13 out of 25 college students work at part-time jobs.
A. 52% of college students work a part- time jobs
8. Write 2 1/4 as a percent.
9. Write 20% as a fraction or a mixed number.
10.A saleswoman is working on a 6% commission basis. If she wants to make $2,400 in one month, how much must she sell?
All are correct
yes all of them are correct
How do you simplify when you cross cancel on multiplying fractions?
On the blueprint of Lauren's new office building, the scale is 3 in. equals 8 ft. What will be the actual length of Lauren's office if it measures 6 in. long on the blueprint? Set up a proportion.