Questions Asked on
December 31, 2017

  1. Language Arts

    Here are all the reading roles: 1. Discussion Director As a discussion director you will think about the following: - what images come to mind as you read - if you could interview the author what questions would you ask? Why? - predict what will happen

    asked by IhopeIhelp
  2. Science

    1.If an animal is an ectotherm, It has? A. A skeleton on the outside of its body B. A skeleton on the inside of its body C. A body that regulates its own internal temperature D. A body that does not produce much internal heat

    asked by Grace
  3. English

    The author's purpose is to inform the reader. Which statement best demonstrates this intent? a. a verdant rain-forest rises out of the ocean to snow capped peaks. b. Scholars are not sure about the legend but do speculate that the Maori discovered Aotearoa

    asked by Anonymous
  4. Charges, Coulomb, Electric Potential

    Two point charges with q1 = +3 .2×^10−7 C and q2 = −4.8×10^−7 C are initially separated by a distance of r =2 .4×10^−4 m. (a) How much energy is required to double their separation? (b) What is the electric potential at the point midway between

    asked by Anon
  5. English

    Identify the most descriptive and specific way to rewrite the underlined words in the following sentence. Just a few years ago, this road sat next to forests and fields. (Just a few years ago is underlined. a. a short time ago b. recently c. less than a

    asked by Anonymous
  6. Social Studies MS. SUE

    The monumental cities of the Incas demonstrated their: A intensive trade networks, B High levels of organization, C interest in astronomy, Or D dependence on farming.

    asked by Aaaaaa
  7. Science

    NEED HELP STAT!!!!! 1.The neurons that transmit the signal to your foot to kick a soccer ball are called? A.Reflexes B.Motor Neurons C.Sensory Neurons D.Interneurons

    asked by Gracie
  8. electric field

    A uniform electric field of magnitude 1.0×10^2 NC^−1 exists between two conducting plates, one of which is positively charged and the other of which is negatively charged. The plates are 10 mm apart. (a) Calculate the magnitude of the potential

    asked by Anon
  9. sience, plz help Mrs. Sue

    What does hte term adaption mean? How does adaptation explain the patterns of distribution of plant and animal species in the world?

    asked by the black blur
  10. Principles of community development studies

    Poverty is not an accident, like slavery and apartheid, it is man made and can be removed by the actions of human being "Nelson Mandela" Validate this statement and outline key strategies in needed to removed poverty in your country.

    asked by Somay.
  11. math

    Diagonal of a rhombus are in the ratio 3:4. If its perimeter is 40cm, find the length of the side and diagonals of rhombus

    asked by dj singj
  12. Principles of community development studies

    As a change agent, you have been appointed as minister of local government and rural development. What policy guidelines would you formulate to address the problems the rural poor? Please help me!! I don't know how to start and what to write

    asked by Somay.
  13. Math

    Find the sum. Write answer in simplest form. (x-4/x^2-2x) + (4/x^2-4) Not sure how this problem is solved, only one like this on my homework any help??

    asked by Antwon
  14. Literature

    I am doing a collage about Fahrenheit 451 and basically we have to make a collage with chunks of writing about quotes that relates back to our proposal. Would It be okay if someone looked at it? Proposal: I am interested in how the government doesn’t

    asked by Katherine
  15. Science

    What did Alexander’s general want him to do

    asked by Amber
  16. sharma

    if alpha and beta are the zero's of quadratic polynomial f(x) =x*x-x-2 find a polynomial who's zeros are 2 alpha +1 and 2 bita + 1 ?

    asked by Ganesh
  17. math

    hi. I am new to this. A lot of my friends recommended me to come here. I have two questions that I need help with. Can you please explain how to do this. 1) I pay £56.25 for 15 bags of gravel. How much would 7 bags cost? 2) An aeroplane travels 320km in

    asked by terrence
  18. co-ordinate

    Prove that (2a,4a), (2a,6a) and (2a+a root3,5a) are vertices of an equilateral triangle.

    asked by Aman.G
  19. english

    My teacher is giving our classroom books and our assignment is to the find the time period of the book. My book is Death of the Sales man and it was created on 1949, so the time period would be that it was created during World War 2, Berlin Airlift?

    asked by question
  20. MySQL

    Hi! I'm new to SQL. I was trying to create a new database called database1 in MySQL workbench environment. This version of MySQL is 127.*.*.*:**** When I typed the query as, CREATE SCHEMA `database1` ; and clicked execute the selected scrip or

    asked by Ashley
  21. Math

    Use synthetic division to find the zeroes of the function f(x) = x^3 + x^2 +4x+4 Need help on this we have a test when i go back to school please help this was an example given and i dont understand it.

    asked by Kim
  22. math

    The ratio of children to adults in a room is 2:5.Amonst the adults,the ratio of men to women is 3:4.Find the ratio of children to men.

    asked by Paras
  23. In-Text Citations

    I'm using a textbook that has a collection of stories by various authors, but the author of the textbook (person who compiled these stories) is a different person. If I'm trying to write an in-text citation for one of these stories from the textbook,

    asked by Anonymous
  24. math

    Simon and Kim drink a lot of tea and water when they are at work. Each day Simon drinks one more cup of tea than cups of water.Each day Kim drinks twice as many cups of tea as cups of water.They work for 10 days during a fortnight and drink a total of

    asked by Parth
  25. Math

    How are the power rules for quotients and products similar?

    asked by Bri
  26. math

    Multiply 3/14 of a week by four and give your answer in hours. I am not sure how to do this in an easy way. thank you for helping.

    asked by aaron
  27. co-ordinate

    Find the other two vertices of that square whose opposite vertices are (1,1) and (1,8).

    asked by Aman.G
  28. co-ordinates

    For what values of 'x' and 'y' will the points (0,0), (3,root3) and (x,y) form an equilateral triangle?

    asked by Aman.G
  29. Probability

    a die is thrown. if even pick 1 mug from bag having 3 black and 4 white mugs. if odd pick 2 mugs. what is the probability that the second mug is white

    asked by First
  30. Math

    The graph of a rational function has a local maxima at (-1,0) and (8,0). The complex number 2+3i is a zero of the function. What is the least possible degree of the function? I know The correct answer is 6. I need help with the explanation please.

    asked by Anyki.
  31. Math

    Given the function f(x) =x^4 +6x^3 -x^2 -30x +4 Use the intermediate value theorem to decide which of the following intervals contains at least one zero. The answers are below but i need help with the explanation please [-5,-4] [-4,-3] [0,1] [1,2]

    asked by Sarah L
  32. History

    What is the concept of rights and how does the constitution and bill of rights treat it?

    asked by Katherine
  33. Math Probability

    70% of new employees take a learning lessons. During first month of work they have probability of 0.04 to make mistakes while those who didn't take lessons (30%) have probability of 0.09. Given that an employee didn't make mistakes in his first month, what

    asked by Third
  34. Binomial

    Nancy dancing lesson is at 9:00AM with 0.06 probability that she catch it. The expected number of lessons she might catch is 15. Find the probability that she catches the first 5 lessons.

    asked by fourth