Number of results: 131,994
1. This book is really fun. 2. This book is real fun. 3. This book is great/good fun. (I have a question. You said #1 and #2 are right, but that #2 is not right. What about 'good' fun? Is it right to use 'good fun' instead of 'great fun'? If #3 is right, why is #2 not right? ...
March 20, 2010 by rfvv
As time passed by, I could ride faster than before. Bike riding became fun. --------------------------- In the second sentence, what is the part fo speech of 'fun'? Is 'fun' a noun or an adjective?
November 3, 2014 by rfvv
Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:51pm. 1. Dancing is fun. (Is 'fun' and adverb or a noun? English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:57pm In this sentence, it's an adjective, modifying "Dancing." English - rfvv, Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 2:05am fun...
March 31, 2011 by rfvv
hi i'm just curious is the desire to have fun inspired by need or by artificial stimulation You must first define fun. Fun is like beauty; i.e., in the eyes of the beholder.
September 9, 2006 by Anonymous
What do you think about the movie. 1. I thought it was really fun. 2. I thought it was real fun. 3. I thought it was really funny. 4. I thought it was real funny. 5. I thought it was great fun. 6. I thought it was really fun. 7. I think it was a great fun. (Which ones are ...
March 27, 2010 by rfvv
Dr. Margo Maine suggests that people exercise for the three F’s which include ________. A. Fun, fitness and friendship B. Fun, faith and fitness C. Fitness, fortification, and force D. Fitness, fun, and fairness A?
August 3, 2012 by Aya
1. That sounds fun to me. (What is the part of sppech of 'fun'? Is it a noun or an adjective? What about "funny" instead of "fun"? 2. That sounds funny to me. 3. That sounds interesting to me. (Do the three have the same meaning?)
December 1, 2009 by rfvv
larry has 3 children. the product of their ages is 36 and the sum of their ages wont help you. the youngest is blonde. how old are the children? this is a "fun" math activity? help!! :)
March 27, 2011 by dawn
Prepare three groups of statements that compare three things. The sentences may be something similar to this: Music is fun. Tennis is more fun than music. French is the most fun of the three.
October 9, 2009 by Keyanna
1. The fun play will be put on in Room 1-3. 2. The fun play will be put on in Classroom 1-3. The fun play will be put on in Class 1-3. (Are they the same? Which expression do we have to use?)
December 18, 2010 by rfvv
1. This book is really fun. 2. This book is real fun. 3. This book is great fun. (Which one is correct? Are all corect? What is the part of speech of 'fun'?) 4. Shine a light on the back of the stage. 5. Shine a light at the back of the stage. 6. Shine a light in the back of ...
March 19, 2010 by rfvv
Deandre is a software salesman. His base salary is $1900 , and he makes an additional $50 for every copy of English is Fun he sells. Let P represent his total pay (in dollars), and let N represent the number of copies of English is Fun he sells. Write an equation relating P to...
March 29, 2016 by tremayne
My trip to the dentist was not fun and was not fast either. not fun, but not fast. neither fun nor fast. <-- either fun nor fast, but both. The increase in taxes are sure to make many voters angry with the politicians they elected. An increase in taxes is sure to make <...
October 16, 2015 by Qua
i have a list of 5 different numbers. the sum of 2 of the numbers is 0. the sum of 2 of the numbers is 1. the sum of 2 of the numbers is 2. the sum of 2 of the numbers is 3. the sum of 2 of the numbers is 4.the sum of 2 of the numbers is 5.the sum of 2 of the numbers is 6. the...
October 29, 2012 by dan
If the correlation between one's interest in statistics and being a "fun date" was -0.70, it would mean that: a. The higher someone's interest was in statistics, the more likely it would be that he or she is a fun date b. The higher someone's interest was in statistics, less ...
July 26, 2013 by Crystal
Find the two numbers that multiply to the product number and add to the sum number of the following: a)Product 563033256; Sum 51895 b)Product -43481220; Sum 28429 c)Product 2545124358; Sum -105619 I tried xy = product and x+y = sum, but it didn't work out... Can someone please...
December 3, 2007 by Lily
two fair six-sided dice are rolled and the sum of the dots on the top faces is recorded. a) complete the table, showing the number of ways each sum can occur sum: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ways:1 2 3 b)use the table to find the probability of the following events. A:the sum ...
November 27, 2012 by mary
this is real hard and i would love some help. In a game of craps, a player rolls 2 balanced dice. There are 36 equally likely outcomes. What is the probability that: a) the sum is either 3 or 8 b) the sum is 6 or doubles rolled c) the sum is 6 AND doubles d) the sum is 6 and ...
November 1, 2008 by austin
1. She found her photo with a lot of comments, making fun of her pose. 2. She found her photo with a lot of comments, which were making fun of her pose. 3. She found her photo with a lot of comments, which made fun of her pose. 4. She found her photo with a lot of comments, ...
August 27, 2016 by rfvv
1. It was great fun last weekend for you to visit our nursing home. 2. Your visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. 3. The visit was great fun last weekend. 4. Visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. (Are they all grammatical and interchangeable? Or...
September 3, 2014 by rfvv
6th grade math
Please explain: Ursula wrote the sum of 5.815 + 6.021 as a sum of two mixed numbers. What sum did she write? Compare the sum of the mixed numbers to the sum of the decimals? Please explain.
August 31, 2015 by Crystal
Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 8:31am. 1. It was great fun last weekend for you to visit our nursing home. 2. Your visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. 3. The visit was great fun last weekend. 4. Visiting our nursing home was great fun last ...
September 21, 2015 by rfvv
Find the sum of the first 50 terms of the sequence 2,4,6,8........ That is twice the sum of 1+2+3+...+50 For 1+2+...+N, the sum is N(N+1)/2 The sum is therefore 2*[50*51)/2) = 2550
June 16, 2007 by Laura
1. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, making fun of my pose. 2. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, which made fun of my pose. 3. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, and they made fun of my pose. (In this sentence, 'they' refers to 'a lot of ...
September 6, 2016 by rfvv
find the sum of the series: 1. the sum from n=1 to infinity of ((-1)^n*(.2)^n)/n I simplified this to: (-.2)^n/n I know this is alternating, but how do I know what the sum is? 2. the sum from n=0 to infinity of 1/2^n Is this geometric with n^(-2)? and if so, do you use the ...
March 21, 2008 by sarah
If two dice are rolled, what is the probability that their sum will be a number greater than 5 ? [A]1/6 [B]1/3 [C]13/18 [D]5/6 [E] None of these. i think it is c am i right? 13/18 so i am right? What is the probability the sum is 2,3,4 or 5? If you find that and subtract it ...
October 4, 2006 by cassidy
Ursula wrote the sum 5.815 +6.021 as a sum of two mixed numbers. part A. What sum did she write? b. Compare the sum of the mixed numbers to the sum of the decimals? Please answer both questions thanks
October 8, 2014 by Ms. Liz
according to the final statement in "the seasons curmudgeon sees the light what is the authors thought about season she origally disliked a. spring gives us a fresh start B. spring rains on our fun for splashing c. fall fashions are sophisticated d. witer activities are whole sum
October 29, 2015 by bruhhhh2
I do not understand a problem from a text book or how to solve the problem for the answer. Could shomeone show me the steps (show work) on how to solve this question. The sum of the intergers from 1 through n is n(n+1)/2. the sum of the squares of the intergers from 1 through ...
August 13, 2010 by dave
Determine convergence or divergence for the following series. State the tests used and justify your answers. Sum (infinity, n=1) 1/(1+e^-n) Sum (infinity, n=1) (2*4*6...2n)/n! Sum (infinity, n=0) (n-6)/n Sum (infinity, n=0) (n-6)/n! Sum (infinity, n=0) (100n^14)/4^n
March 4, 2013 by Jade
Fourth grade math
What is the sum of the six three-digit numbers that have the digits 1, 2, and 3? What is the sum in each column? Why is the sum in each column the same? my mom doesn't know how to help me with this one?
August 30, 2013 by Andrew
consider the function f(x)= x^2/4 -6 Rn is the Riemann sum where the sample points are chosen to be the right-hand endpoints of each sub-interval. Calculate Rn for f(x)= x^2/4 -6 on the interval [0,4] and write your answer as a function of n without any summation signs. Rn= ? ...
November 28, 2006 by amanda
Hello, I need your help... I am a 3rd grade student teacher and I want to design a fun science or social studies (community) lesson for my class. I want a lesson that involves group collaboration, something that is hands -on and fun for the children. DO you have any ideas, ...
September 11, 2008 by Mary
When two die are tossed,throwing a sum of 7 is three times more likely than throwing a sum of 11.if the probability of throwing a sum of 11 is 1:18,what is the probability of throwing a sum of 7?
May 2, 2012 by Cherie
A sum is invested at compound interest payable annually. The interest in two successive years was Rs 900 and Rs 981. Find the sum. If the sum of all internal angles and sum of all external angles of a regular polygon are equal, then the number of sides of the polygon is? Pls ...
November 20, 2015 by adam
1. She uploaded the pictures on her school website. 2. She uploaded the pictures to her school website. (Which preposition do we have to use, 'on' or 'to'? Are both okay?) 3. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, making fun of my pose. 4. Some students posted a lot of...
August 27, 2016 by rfvv
1. To make a snowman was fun. (What is the part of speech of 'fun'? A noun of an adjective?) 2. I make it a rule to get up at five in the morning. 3.I regard it natural to study math every day. (Are the two sentences grammatical?) 4. The boat rocked so much that I got sick. 5...
September 18, 2011 by rfvv
The following is a list of 11 measurements: -78, -1, 92, -24, 59, 21, 51, -2, 65, 37, 11 . Find 11 over sum,under sum i=l than Xi over 14 Round your answer to at least two decimal places. I get a sum of 231, now this is where I am confused. Do I divide or x is it 14x321 or 14 ...
January 20, 2015 by Mary Ann
How would I do this? A sum of money is divided among three persons, X,Y,Z, kn the ratio 10:7:5. If Y gets $14 more than Z, how much will X get and what is the total sum of money? There is no total sum so how do I find it?
October 24, 2009 by Alex
Reply to grant about a regression problem
This is a reply to the question posted here http://www.jiskha.com/display.cgi?id=1178989522 As I explained there, you can find the parameters by defining: x1 = Sin(0.49 t) x2 = Cos(0.49 t) and treat this as an ordinary linear regression problem. If we denote the height by Y, ...
May 13, 2007 by Count Iblis
Find the sum of all 3-digit positive numbers N that satisfy the condition that the digit sum of N is 3 times the digit sum of N+3. Details and assumptions The digit sum of a number is the sum of all its digits. For example, 1123 has a digit sum of 1+1+2+3=7. The number 12=012 ...
March 21, 2013 by rohit
earth - website
I would love my 4th grade students to explore a fun website about the earth and/ or other planets. Do you know any fun and interesting websites that my kids would enjoy exploring while learning about their planet earth.
September 25, 2010 by Marcia
Algebra- please help answer
Ursula wrote the sum of 5.815 plus 6.021 as a sum of two mixed numbers? A. What sum did she write? B. Compare the sum of the mixed numbers to the sum of the decimals? Please help answer ASAP. Thanks
October 9, 2014 by Ms. Liz
What is the expected number of rolls of both dice until you get a sum that equals 6? I know that p[sum = 6] = 5/36, but how do I find out: E[# of rolls until the sum = 6] = ? Thanks!!
November 14, 2015 by Beth
Find the sum of the seix even multiples of 18 starting from 36 six* Sum= 18 (2 + 4 + 6 + 8 + 10 + 12)= =18*2(1 +2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6) =36(21)= 36*20 + 36 = 720 + 36= 756 check my math.
April 7, 2007 by jake p
The sum of the degrees of the interior angles of a triangle is _____ degrees What is the sum of the interior angles of a parallelogram ? What is the sum of the interior angles of a rhombus? What is the sum of the interior angles of a kite? What is the sum of the interior ...
June 4, 2014 by Mackenzie
Revising and Editing It is not only quick and easy to make but it also tastes good and is fun to eat. What changes should be made in this sentence? Insert a comma after make? Change good to well? or insert a comma after fun?
March 1, 2013 by jared
Revise the following word groups to remove all fragments and/or parallelism errors. I like baseball because it is fun and teaches me about the sport. My Answer I like baseball, it teaches me about the sport and it’s also fun.
February 28, 2015 by Andrew
Sum of4th and the 6th terms of an a,p is 42 . While the sum of the 3rd and 9th terms of the same a.p is 52. Find the (a) first term (b)common difference (c) sum of the first ten terms of the progression. Solution
October 14, 2012 by Terfa sakaa
1. There are a house , trees and a shining sun in the first picture. 2. There is an English textbook in Picture 2. Do you like English. English is fun, isn't it? 3. There are two boys. What are they doing? They are playing with a ball in the sea. 4. A math textbook is in the ...
June 17, 2015 by rfvv
Out of the numbers divisible by 3, we picked 4 consecutive numbers. To the sum of these, we added a third of the sum, and then the half of the third of the sum. We got 225. What are those 4 numbers?
October 15, 2009 by Joe
Keiko is a software saleswoman. Let y represent her total pay (in dollars). Let x represent the number of copies of History is Fun she sells. Suppose that x and y are related by the equation 2200+90x=y . Answer the questions below. Note that a change can be an increase or a ...
March 28, 2014 by Roderick
Keiko is a software saleswoman. Let represent her total pay (in dollars). Let represent the number of copies of History is Fun she sells. Suppose that and are related by the equation . Answer the questions below. Note that a change can be an increase or a decrease. For an ...
March 27, 2014 by James
1. Having a lot of fun, we took pictures with Mina's camera. 2. Having a lot of fun, we we taking pictures with Mina's camera. (Which one is a better expression?) 3. Making funny poses, I imitated monkeys. 4. Making funny poses, I was imitating monkeys. (Which one is a better ...
September 2, 2016 by rfvv
1. The quilt club is greatly exciting. 2. The mountain climbing club is badly interesting. 3. The courses and careers club is great fun. (Can we say "...good fun"?) 4. The ping-pong club is exceedingly interesting. 5. The robot manufacture club is terrific. (Are they all ...
April 13, 2009 by John
The problem I have is a summation from 1 to infinity for (-1)^n/n. I have to find a partial sum that is in 0.001 of the infinite sum, my teacher says the fourth partial sum approximates the infinite sum, which is -7/12. I think to get within 0.001 of the infinite sum, do I ...
May 5, 2009 by Sophie
URGENTlast question for Math
Which word phrase can be used to represent the algebraic expression 4(21+n)? 4 plus the sum of 21 and a number n 4 times the product of 21 and a number n*** 4 times the sum of 21 and a number n 4 less than the sum of 21 and a number n Am I correct Steve or Ms. Sue???
September 3, 2013 by Gabby
this summer I will be going to a theme park with my best friend will go too. It will be fun. Because I like when I get to go with friends. I've never been to this theme park before I heard it is very fun. Someone in my class. ITold me that there is a rollercoaster that is the ...
May 1, 2012 by jo
a pair of dice is rolled. is the event of rolling a sum of the dice is an odd number. Find the probability that the sum is a five or a ten, given that an odd sum is rolled.
June 16, 2011 by libeed
2) Which of the following phrases is not an adverbial phrase in the sentence below? For family fun, you can go on a treasure hunt in the United States. (1point) For family fun*** In the United States On a treasure hunt You can go 3) Which of the following words is an antonym ...
September 27, 2013 by Gabby