Number of results: 31,941
Prepare three groups of statements that compare three things. The sentences may be something similar to this: Music is fun. Tennis is more fun than music. French is the most fun of the three.
October 9, 2009 by Keyanna
1. This book is really fun. 2. This book is real fun. 3. This book is great/good fun. (I have a question. You said #1 and #2 are right, but that #2 is not right. What about 'good' fun? Is it right to use 'good fun' instead of 'great fun'? If #3 is right, why is #2 not right? ...
March 20, 2010 by rfvv
As time passed by, I could ride faster than before. Bike riding became fun. --------------------------- In the second sentence, what is the part fo speech of 'fun'? Is 'fun' a noun or an adjective?
November 3, 2014 by rfvv
Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:51pm. 1. Dancing is fun. (Is 'fun' and adverb or a noun? English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:57pm In this sentence, it's an adjective, modifying "Dancing." English - rfvv, Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 2:05am fun...
March 31, 2011 by rfvv
If the correlation between one’s interest in statistics and being a “fun date” was –0.70, it would mean that: a. The higher someone’s interest was in statistics, the more likely it would be that he or she is a fun date b. The higher someone’s interest was in ...
January 22, 2017 by A
1. The quilt club is greatly exciting. 2. The mountain climbing club is badly interesting. 3. The courses and careers club is great fun. (Can we say "...good fun"?) 4. The ping-pong club is exceedingly interesting. 5. The robot manufacture club is terrific. (Are they all ...
April 13, 2009 by John
hi i'm just curious is the desire to have fun inspired by need or by artificial stimulation You must first define fun. Fun is like beauty; i.e., in the eyes of the beholder.
September 9, 2006 by Anonymous
If the correlation between one's interest in statistics and being a "fun date" was -0.70, it would mean that: a. The higher someone's interest was in statistics, the more likely it would be that he or she is a fun date b. The higher someone's interest was in statistics, less ...
July 26, 2013 by Crystal
What do you think about the movie. 1. I thought it was really fun. 2. I thought it was real fun. 3. I thought it was really funny. 4. I thought it was real funny. 5. I thought it was great fun. 6. I thought it was really fun. 7. I think it was a great fun. (Which ones are ...
March 27, 2010 by rfvv
Dr. Margo Maine suggests that people exercise for the three F’s which include ________. A. Fun, fitness and friendship B. Fun, faith and fitness C. Fitness, fortification, and force D. Fitness, fun, and fairness A?
August 3, 2012 by Aya
more trig.... how fun!!!!
if you can't help me with my first question hopw you can help me with this one. sec(-x)/csc(-x)=tan(x) thanx to anyone who can help From the definition of the sec and csc functions, and the tan function, sec(-x)/csc(-x) = sin(-x)/cos(-x) = tan(-x) However, tan (x) does not ...
November 6, 2006 by berhana
1. That sounds fun to me. (What is the part of sppech of 'fun'? Is it a noun or an adjective? What about "funny" instead of "fun"? 2. That sounds funny to me. 3. That sounds interesting to me. (Do the three have the same meaning?)
December 1, 2009 by rfvv
1. The fun play will be put on in Room 1-3. 2. The fun play will be put on in Classroom 1-3. The fun play will be put on in Class 1-3. (Are they the same? Which expression do we have to use?)
December 18, 2010 by rfvv
1. This book is really fun. 2. This book is real fun. 3. This book is great fun. (Which one is correct? Are all corect? What is the part of speech of 'fun'?) 4. Shine a light on the back of the stage. 5. Shine a light at the back of the stage. 6. Shine a light in the back of ...
March 19, 2010 by rfvv
My trip to the dentist was not fun and was not fast either. not fun, but not fast. neither fun nor fast. <-- either fun nor fast, but both. The increase in taxes are sure to make many voters angry with the politicians they elected. An increase in taxes is sure to make <...
October 16, 2015 by Qua
1. She found her photo with a lot of comments, making fun of her pose. 2. She found her photo with a lot of comments, which were making fun of her pose. 3. She found her photo with a lot of comments, which made fun of her pose. 4. She found her photo with a lot of comments, ...
August 27, 2016 by rfvv
Deandre is a software salesman. His base salary is $1900 , and he makes an additional $50 for every copy of English is Fun he sells. Let P represent his total pay (in dollars), and let N represent the number of copies of English is Fun he sells. Write an equation relating P to...
March 29, 2016 by tremayne
1. It was great fun last weekend for you to visit our nursing home. 2. Your visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. 3. The visit was great fun last weekend. 4. Visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. (Are they all grammatical and interchangeable? Or...
September 3, 2014 by rfvv
Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 8:31am. 1. It was great fun last weekend for you to visit our nursing home. 2. Your visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. 3. The visit was great fun last weekend. 4. Visiting our nursing home was great fun last ...
September 21, 2015 by rfvv
1. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, making fun of my pose. 2. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, which made fun of my pose. 3. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, and they made fun of my pose. (In this sentence, 'they' refers to 'a lot of ...
September 6, 2016 by rfvv
mr. pursley, have you ever worked geo., trig. etcwith no calu.s with the heat on , when it had to be right?wheather you blew up your target or something else or the bld. collapsed or was built in the correct place? i'm not an answer grazer, but qam an answer seeker.I'm trying ...
July 22, 2011 by mac
Grammar and Composition
for my descriptive essay, my teachaer approved the Asheville outline that i made...that's why i was waiting to start writing. here is the extended outline. please make any corrections: Broad Subject: vacation spots Limited Topic: Asheville, North Carolina Main idea about this ...
October 22, 2009 by y912f
fallacies in philosophy
That's gotta be a great line of clothes. Have you seen the prices and the people endorsing it? Would this fallacy be non sequitur. Yes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_%28logic%29 That's gotta be a great line of clothes. Have you seen the prices and people endorsing ...
June 18, 2006 by selena
Hello, I need your help... I am a 3rd grade student teacher and I want to design a fun science or social studies (community) lesson for my class. I want a lesson that involves group collaboration, something that is hands -on and fun for the children. DO you have any ideas, ...
September 11, 2008 by Mary
1. She uploaded the pictures on her school website. 2. She uploaded the pictures to her school website. (Which preposition do we have to use, 'on' or 'to'? Are both okay?) 3. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, making fun of my pose. 4. Some students posted a lot of...
August 27, 2016 by rfvv
the destruction of buffalos what are 5 provisions for this treaty, it has to be fair not unbiased. can one be that they can get 86 buffalos a month and can't waste them (kill them for sport, for the fun of it), etc. idk any more please help
October 9, 2013 by loli
Complete each sentence so that the meaning of the italicized abstract word is made more concrete. (Each question is worth two points) 7. The party was a lot of fun. We 8. Tony is a kind boy who is apt to 9. That day I was so worried that I
May 8, 2013 by vic
earth - website
I would love my 4th grade students to explore a fun website about the earth and/ or other planets. Do you know any fun and interesting websites that my kids would enjoy exploring while learning about their planet earth.
September 25, 2010 by Marcia
Suppose that z1=6-8i. Find: A. The Trig Form of the complex number z1, where your theta is in degrees. B. The Trig form of z1*z2, where z2=5[cos(60degrees)+isin(60degrees)] C. The Trig Form of (z1)^4
December 5, 2011 by Joshua
I have to compare two activites-like one is more interesting, or more fun, etc; Did I do it correctly-thank you for checking this- Tocar la piano es más divertido que tocar la guitarra. Montar a caballo es más interesante que caminar el gato. Cantar es menos facíl que ...
October 9, 2011 by Isabelle
is this a Parallel Sentence "Sports fans may disagree about whether going to baseball games or to watch football is more fun, but few people can ignore the importance of sports in America."
June 7, 2011 by Anonymous
1. what trig function has an amplitue of 1 and negative values for angles between π/2 and π? 2. what trig function never crosses the x-axis and has a value of 2 at π/6? are these correct? 3. what trig function has a period of π and is undefined for -π/...
September 28, 2015 by anon
Revising and Editing It is not only quick and easy to make but it also tastes good and is fun to eat. What changes should be made in this sentence? Insert a comma after make? Change good to well? or insert a comma after fun?
March 1, 2013 by jared
Revise the following word groups to remove all fragments and/or parallelism errors. I like baseball because it is fun and teaches me about the sport. My Answer I like baseball, it teaches me about the sport and it’s also fun.
February 28, 2015 by Andrew
I need one more tagline for my Human Services class. I am doing an organization for families that feel like they are in trouble and need help but do not want to see a counselor. It's a camp for a week for just some fun and togetherness.
March 12, 2009 by Lisa
Keiko is a software saleswoman. Let y represent her total pay (in dollars). Let x represent the number of copies of History is Fun she sells. Suppose that x and y are related by the equation 2200+90x=y . Answer the questions below. Note that a change can be an increase or a ...
March 28, 2014 by Roderick
Keiko is a software saleswoman. Let represent her total pay (in dollars). Let represent the number of copies of History is Fun she sells. Suppose that and are related by the equation . Answer the questions below. Note that a change can be an increase or a decrease. For an ...
March 27, 2014 by James
1. Having a lot of fun, we took pictures with Mina's camera. 2. Having a lot of fun, we we taking pictures with Mina's camera. (Which one is a better expression?) 3. Making funny poses, I imitated monkeys. 4. Making funny poses, I was imitating monkeys. (Which one is a better ...
September 2, 2016 by rfvv
this summer I will be going to a theme park with my best friend will go too. It will be fun. Because I like when I get to go with friends. I've never been to this theme park before I heard it is very fun. Someone in my class. ITold me that there is a rollercoaster that is the ...
May 1, 2012 by jo
2) Which of the following phrases is not an adverbial phrase in the sentence below? For family fun, you can go on a treasure hunt in the United States. (1point) For family fun*** In the United States On a treasure hunt You can go 3) Which of the following words is an antonym ...
September 27, 2013 by Gabby
I definitely agree! I aywals have a much more fun time when I am trick-or-treating on a weekend or near that like Friday. I guess Halloween doesn't aywals fall on the day you want it to! Boo* hoo! Get it? Boo ?
October 28, 2012 by eRDooCQt
1. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, making fun of my pose. 2. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments while they made fun of my pose. 3. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments while they were making fun of my pose. 4. Some students posted a lot of ...
August 31, 2016 by rfvv
college essay question
George washington university is a good match for me because it is such a well-rounded campus.<~~You need to clarify what that phrasing means. I like to consider myself the same kind of student. I have been academically successful in high school, having taken the most ...
November 29, 2006 by Writeacher
"One Ordinary Day With Peanuts" by Shirley Jackson
This question regards the short-story "One Ordinary Day by Shirley Jackson. 1. At which aspects of modern life does this story poke fun? A: This story pokes fun at our tendency to classify people –especially as good or bad?
March 3, 2014 by Anonymous
11th grade math algebra 2 trig
the tens digit of a two digit number is 6 more than the units digit. the number is 36 more than the number when the digits are reversed/ what is the number?
October 9, 2008 by Nick
How should I answer these question for this assignment that take away the stereotypes. have more fun. are great lovers. are good mathematicians. all look alike. have bad teeth. are bad drivers. are absent-minded. are ditzy.
April 13, 2011 by Anonymous
1. The worker (who,whom) left the empty soda can on the computer. 2.Between you and (I,me), Greg will lose. 3.Do not give any money to (he,him) or (I,me). 4.(She,Her) and i were high school sweet hearts. 5.Often (we,us) boys will play hockey just for fun. Theres alot more. ...
July 13, 2010 by Leslie
simplify to a constant or trig func. 1. sec ²u-tan ²u/cos ²v+sin ²v change expression to only sines and cosines. then to a basic trig function. 2. sin(theta) - tan(theta)*cos(theta)+ cos(pi/2 - theta) 3. (sec y - tan y)(sec y + tan y)/ sec y combine fractions and simplify ...
March 14, 2010 by hilde