Wednesday
April 16, 2014

Search: math project.. PLEASE HELP!!

Number of results: 281,908

IT 221
what I need to do is to choose a project scenario for project Management, it could be a small project or a big one, and I can't come up with any ideas. can you please help?
Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 11:11pm by Sam

MN history
ok im woking on my project and like i dont know wat to do please HELP MEEEE We need more information in order to help you. A project on what topic? What kind of project?
Saturday, May 5, 2007 at 1:43pm by mak

please answer asap
for my project i have to do research on a mathematician born in the 2nd centuary ... any help???
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 7:00pm by math project

SCIENCE PROJECT
I am interested in doing a science project on the math and science of different snowboarding tricks and techniques. Does anyone have advice and suggestions about how to do a project like this?? Please help! Very Urgent! Well you could do a nu,ber of different things. You could...
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 at 6:53pm by Rachel

math
Please explain more about your project. What are you showing or telling about the heart? Also, please tell us how you'd like us to help you with this project.
Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 12:52pm by Ms. Sue

science
I need an optometric project that will get me to state! last year i did my project over sharing mascara! anyone have GOOD ideas??? please i need a project badly :\
Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 2:44pm by Sammi Danielle

Devon
A person must decide whether or not to proceed with a particular investment project. If the project succeeds, She will gain $15 million. If the project fails, she will lose $3 million. She estimates there is a 20% chance that the project will succeed and an 80% chance it will ...
Monday, February 25, 2008 at 9:58pm by Economics

Economics
A person must decide whether or not to proceed with a particular investment project. If the project succeeds, She will gain $15 million. If the project fails, she will lose $3 million. She estimates there is a 20% chance that the project will succeed and an 80% chance it will ...
Monday, February 25, 2008 at 9:58pm by Devon

Economics
A person must decide whether or not to proceed with a particular investment project. If the project succeeds, She will gain $15 million. If the project fails, she will lose $3 million. She estimates there is a 20% chance that the project will succeed and an 80% chance it will ...
Monday, February 25, 2008 at 10:13pm by Devon

College math HELP!!!!!
A financier plans to invest up to $450,000 in two projects. Project A yields a return of 10% on the investment, whereas Project B yields a return of 15% on the investment. Because the investment in Project B is riskier than the investment in Project A, the financier has ...
Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 7:07pm by Dee

Analysis & Design
"Project scope" is the boundary that tells where a project begins and ends. It is not the name of specific project. They may be expecting you to "invent" a project. In the real world of business, this is what proposal writing is all about. Without a Statement of Work for a ...
Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 11:54pm by drwls

chem/project
This is for my science fair project. I was wondering, how do I "MEASURE A STAIN"? Since my project consists of staining some cloths, and comparing the differences of how Dove soap, dollarstore soap, and lard soap cleans the stain. My teacher said that he will only let me do ...
Friday, January 11, 2008 at 10:33pm by Alex

Finance
Wheel Industries is considering a three year expansion project. The project requires an initial investment of $1.5 million. The project will use straight line depreciation method. The project has no salvage value. It is estimated that the project will generate additional ...
Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 8:08am by Shelly

chemistry project please help really need it
help me out in choosing a topic for my project it should be anyhow related to chemistry help me please
Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 6:27am by aditi

elementary
Hi, please help me .i don't have how to prepare that science project.how to make dolphins.how to prepare that project.can u please suggest me.
Monday, November 12, 2012 at 12:33pm by Latha

MATH HELP!!
Ashley and Nick worked on a math project together. Ashley finished 1/6 of the project and Nick finished 2/8 of the project. How much more of the project is left? A: 3/4 B: 7/12 C: 5/6 D: 7/24 My answer: I think it's 7/12 but i'm not sure.
Monday, December 6, 2010 at 9:59pm by Arushi

Project Management
In your groups, choose a project you all agree on. Try to choose a project that is business-related. Designate a Project Manager and describe the roles of each of the other team members. Submit a project plan with AT LEAST each of the following considerations: * Needs ...
Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 6:31pm by Norwood

Project Management
You have been assigned as the PM for a project in an industry of your choice. Define the project and its scope briefly, and then identify three risks that your project might face. Rank them and discuss possible mitigation strategies.
Sunday, March 11, 2007 at 5:24pm by Christian

health
Please explain more about the requirements for your project. Also -- what interests you enough to do a project on it?
Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 3:32pm by Ms. Sue

analysis and design
My project is upgrading a bathroom and this is what I need help with: Project Risk-list 5 factors and their potential impact for the project. Project Constaints-ex: triple constaints variable (cost,time/schedule and scope)are there any possible limitations list all that apply...
Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 9:18pm by Becky

Project Selection
If cost and rate of return were the only determining factors in the selection of a project, which one would you agree is the best selection? Scoring model: project 1: Score = 22 project 2: Score = 28 NPV analysis: project 1: $60,995 project 2: $25,695 Based on the following: 1...
Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 4:14pm by animal

Math
7. Add 7 1/2+3/4= 1 1/4 8. Divide 3/4 / 2/3= 1 1/8 9. Sam has 4 projects due next Friday. he has completed 1/2 of his English project, 0.25 of his History project, 1/8 of his Science project, and 75% of his Math project. Write the list of these 4 projects in order from the one...
Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 12:39pm by Jerald

social studies
im doing a project on indians i can't find any information on the great basin ,my project is due tomorrow,can you help me please?
Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 12:03pm by joseph

Project Management
You’ve been assigned by your boss to hire a project manager to manage a dam construction project. Write an advertisement for Project Manager’s Illustrated to attract qualified candidates. In your ad, be specific as to the skills, qualities, and experience that you think are ...
Sunday, March 11, 2007 at 5:24pm by Christian

finance
Wheel Industries is considering a three-year expansion project. The project requires an initial investment of $1.5 million. The project will use straight-line depreciation method. The project has no salvage value. It is estimated that the project will generate additional ...
Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 10:39pm by Anonymous

Math Project Gr 5/6
Hi im from BC and im doing a mini project on topic grade 5 and 6 math curriculum topics, please give me any links to sites where i can find information on thank you, and i dont exactly know what kind of info to add, so need help with that. like what should my list of important...
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 10:08pm by Miley

Finance/Math
PLease help, I have a business finance class I am really ineed of help. I do not understand this at all. I have gone over and over the instructions and I am still getting it wrong. Please help. Year Cash Flow 1 $695,000 2 876,250 3 1,057,500 4 1,238,750 5 1,420,000 1. ...
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 8:30pm by Courtney

ela
Please check the underlined part because it doesn't make sense. Why was the temperature higher before the project than after? Our project will make more heat than other projects because we have tin foil that reflects the heat and the shiny side of the tin foil keeps it warmer...
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 9:16pm by Ms. Sue

Analysis & Design
How can a project manager be sure that he or she has chosen the correct metrics to assess project performance? I need a few examples please.
Friday, February 29, 2008 at 3:43am by Patrick

English 8R - Project Help!
Slow Pace I can't put it into a definition, please help. This is for my rural area project (I already explain it to you before).
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 9:17pm by Laruen

Mike: Project Management
I've removed your post because you refer to information to which we have no access: "Using the project you created in Unit 1 Individual Assignment, . . ." The rest of your post has a complex set of instructions -- but no indication of what you've done on this project. If you ...
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 3:18pm by Ms. Sue

project management
and this please The classic triple constraint standard for project performance is composed of time, cost, and client acceptance. its also false
Friday, December 9, 2011 at 9:40pm by hello

IT 221
Let's begin with the project. Since we don't know exactly what that is, it will be difficult to assist you here. Analysis = what exactly will that project include? Definition = what does the project mean. Design = how will you organize that project. Implementation = how will ...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 10:50pm by SraJMcGin

elementary
third grade project in order to enhance our unit on inspired by the sea.home research project on an ocean animal of their choosing.please help me.any links
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 9:13pm by swetha

project menagement
Put together a proposal for the customer that includes the following: Briefly describe the first five points of the project scope checklist in relation to the project: what are the project objectives:? list the deliverables. identify the milestones of the project list the ...
Sunday, April 8, 2007 at 5:59pm by dre

Finance / Business
Can you please tell me if I am right on this? I believe the answer is c. $4,264. A project has an initial outflow of $10,000. The project will generate free cash flows of $8,000 per year for two years. The discount rate is 8%. What is this project’s net present value (NPV)? a...
Thursday, May 22, 2008 at 4:40pm by Jen

elementary
third grade project in order to enhance our unit on inspired by the sea.home research project on an ocean animal of their choosing.please help me.any links Dolphin
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 9:13pm by swetha

Project Management
How can a project manager be sure that he or she has chosen the correct metrics to assess project performance?
Friday, September 26, 2008 at 1:39pm by Clay

Health Project Ideas
i need an health project idea for school tomorrow could any body please help
Tuesday, February 6, 2007 at 9:39pm by lola

PM
J. Wold. project manager of the Print Software, Inc., wants you to prepare a project network; compute the early, late, and slack activity times; determine the planned project duration; and identify the critical path. His assistant has collected the following information for ...
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 4:01am by kim

Anonymous -- Science question
Anonymous -- Please click Post a New Question and then ask your question. Please be specific about the purpose of your science project, your grade, and the type of project that interests you.
Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 4:34pm by Ms. Sue

Math
Michael has a science project due. He knew that it would take him 4 hours to complete the project. He needed to spend 50% of his time on his experiment, 40% of his time on his analysis, and 10% on putting his project together. What is the ratio of time spent putting his ...
Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 7:58pm by Anonymous

5TH GRADE MATH
John placed 128 beads in equal rows to make an art project. His friend Mark used 125 beads to make a similar project. Is it possible for their projects to contain the same number of beads in a row? Please show and explain the answer.
Sunday, November 24, 2013 at 6:27pm by Stephon

Finance
Describe a work-related situation you feel could be improved. For example, you want to streamline the process for reimbursing employees, or you want to create a high-tech website for your small business but have no experience in programming or graphic creation.) Once you have ...
Friday, June 11, 2010 at 10:12pm by mee

Math
This question is based on a project- Describe three concentric circles having a 1-inch, a 3-inch, and a 4-inch radius. Draw the diameter of the large circle.(This is also the diameter of the two smaller circles) Please I Need So Much Help. This Project Is Do Tommorrow and I ...
Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 4:28pm by Alena

Fine Arts
Deliverable Length: 4-6 pages Details: Using the project you created in Unit 1 Individual Assignment, put together a proposal for the customer that includes the following: Briefly describe the first five points of the Project Scope Checklist in relation to your project: 1.What...
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 7:16pm by sistagirl

Project Management
MS Project 2003 as a Project Management Tool Is it appropriate to use a project management tool for all projects, no matter what size they are?
Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 5:49pm by animal

math
My niece has asked me to help with a math project. Maybe I am putting too much into it but I do not understand it. Any help would be great. It is a "Tissue Box Project". Any ideas?
Sunday, February 12, 2012 at 1:54pm by Buddy

Math
can somebody please help me answer this. Thank you.Rebeckah is an elementary school teacher. she is making an individual craft project kits that requires 2/3 of a cup of water to complete. How many cups of water will she needs if she is making the craft project kits for each ...
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 1:47pm by jessica

Analysis & Design
I have an assignment that involves Project Scope. I have to fill in fields of the scope. Goals and Objectives Project Deliverables Milestone and Deliverable Deliverables out of Scope and Project Estimated Costs and Duration The last part seems fairly easy. I just give some ...
Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 11:54pm by James

business
Describe a work-related situation you feel could be improved. For example, you want to streamline the process for reimbursing employees, or you want to create a high-tech website for your small business but have no experience in programming or graphic creation.) Once you have ...
Friday, June 11, 2010 at 9:50pm by mee

Project Management
Search the Web for project planning tools and describe at least 2. Download a demo or two and build a project, so you can see the different PM charts (Gantt, CPM, Pert, etc.). Comment on the ease in which you were able to build each of the charts. Which tool would you ...
Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 6:31pm by Ronald

project management
i have to write a 50-100 word summary for a final project proposal being the project manager.any ideas what kind of projects i can use?
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 8:30am by james

English help
Could somebody please link me to a good working power point program? Since my powerpoint trial ran out and I have a project that's due tomorow? Thank you, it's for my english project. :)
Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 6:18pm by Allyson

social studies
i did my project on the attack on pearl harbor and it says that i have to describe how my project relates to the theme "Revoultion,Reaction and Reform" i have no clue about this question. Please help?
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:05pm by Matt

science
please help me i am in 4th grade and i need help on my science project. my science project is, is smiling contagious and i have no idea what to do for research and data
Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 7:59pm by kaylee

English
Could you please quickly check this sentence? Thank you very much. 1) The project is mainly centred on the cooperation among students. About twenty students taken from different second classes (aged 17) will participate in the project. 2) I really hope your science teachers ...
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 11:41am by Henry2

math
. A project management consultant estimated that if a particular project was completed, that t years after its date of completion, P thousand persons would be direct beneficiaries of the project, where P (t) = t3/3 - 5t2 +20t, 0<t<12 For what value of t will the maximum ...
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 9:58am by help

IT
Use Microsoft® Project to develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for your project defined in Week 2. Include a 100- to 150-word description of how and why you would use a WBS in a project. · Post your completed WBS and my project is on upgrading a bathroom I have no idea and...
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 7:48pm by Becky

Science Project
I think this is an excellent science project -- but the ultimate expert is your teacher. Please make sure you have a large enough sample -- at least 20 people -- and more if possible.
Monday, February 11, 2008 at 10:12pm by Ms. Sue

PROJECT please help
You should also be able to project what the utilities would be -- an average, in a way -- and include that monthly. Most apts include water in the rent, so all you have to figure is electricity and gas.
Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 10:01pm by Writeacher

business
Building from the project you created in Unit 1, Identify all of the costs involved in the project. Label the costs either direct costs, project overhead costs, or general and administrative overhead costs. Develop a time-phased budget for the project. What will be the ...
Monday, April 12, 2010 at 12:08am by Anonymous

Finance
Consider the following projects, for a firm using a discount rate of 10%: project NPV IRR PI A $200,000 12.2% 1.04 B $200,001 11% 1.01 C $60,000 10.1% 1.61 D $(235,000) 9% .95 If the projects are independent, which, if any, project(s) should the firm accept? a. Project A b. ...
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 12:19pm by Kaylee

math***CHECK ANSWER***
please check this one answer. 3.everyone in andy's class has to do a science project. Out of the 20 students,80% have completed their project.how many students still need to finish their projects? A.100 students B. 36 students C. 16 students D. 4 students (I PICK THIS)
Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 3:02pm by mose

management
Think of a recently completed group project that you have been involved in. This project may have been a student project, a group project, or an extracurricular project. Briefly describe the situation and choose one of the following to post on the discussion board: Analyze how...
Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 6:12pm by Anne

Science
If you start a project at 5:45pm and you check on the project every 30 minutes for 3 hours, what times will you check on the project
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 5:38pm by Anonymous

phi105
write a 350 to 700 word response to the followin question - how has your view concerning the topic you covered in your final project through out thiscourse. my project is on the what is the purpose of existance.i dont know how to sta it off or what i should say adise please.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 12:01am by trudy

Math
Ruby and Marielle are working on a project. If ruby finishes 4/8 of the project and Marielle finishes 3/8 , how much of the project is left? Answer: 4/8_3/8= 1/8 ------------------- Well, your answer is right but for the wrong reason together they did 4/8 + 3/8 = 7/8 that ...
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 11:16am by Damon

Critical Thinking
If you do not understand, you are probably in trouble with this project. However, the basics are here: Google Search Project planning Gantt Project planning flowchart
Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 6:23pm by bobpursley

Plant Project
Is the Spotted Chinese Evergreen plant a monocot or dicot? This project is due Friday. I've researched on it and have found nothing but how to take care of it. Please help if you have any information!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 4:16pm by Bob

operations management
project management can be best described as a set of related activities which have a definite starting point and end state, which pursues a defined goal and used a definite set of resources with reference to this discuss the project life cycle, the qualities a project manager ...
Friday, April 27, 2007 at 4:28am by lineo

science (important project help!)
i have no idea i said can you help my sciende project my science project is paper plane
Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 10:12pm by shaxribonu

No particular subject -- Anyone please
I have a group project that needs to be completed by friday. There are two options that we can consider. One, the questions that needs to be answered are divided evenly by each participant. Or two, each participant doea the entire project by themselves and then after we ...
Tuesday, July 4, 2006 at 3:55pm by Anonymous

2nd grade
can you please help me with my project its about different types of Transportation eg water transportation, land trasportation and air transportation i found out land and water but cant fine anything about AIR can you please help me as my project is due tomorrow, thank you.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 3:00pm by charissa

biology
I am doing a project on the effects of various colors on plant growth. I have a part on my project that says I have to write about the lights, and plant table used. I am lost, does anyone know what might refer to? Please help
Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 11:16pm by Anonymous

math project.. PLEASE HELP!!
ok i put the answers in.. now what
Monday, July 30, 2012 at 3:58pm by Morgan

English project question.
I'm doing a English project on Sir Thomas More, and I had to make a movie maker project, so we have a choice of what music to play. The movie maker project is all about his life, teachings, and his writings, basically. What song should I use? Or any idea what type of genre? ...
Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 9:53am by Allyson

management
The answers to both of your questions here seem to depend on what type of project it is, what expertise is needed among the workers, etc. That is, the choice of doing a group project or whom to choose would depend on what the project is.
Monday, September 22, 2008 at 10:59am by Writeacher

Research Project on Computer Confidentiality
I am doing the same project as well. I totally agree, there is no other information but the AMA website. I am still doing this project, looking around for answer but no luck. Good luck to you all.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 5:52pm by Mandy

ib math studies
i need a project idea for the internal assesment project. I want it to do something with sewing, like using equations in making a garment.
Monday, October 29, 2007 at 9:21pm by Yousra

math
can you please answer my last question??
Monday, May 4, 2009 at 11:55am by math project

analysis and design
5.2 Project Risks [Use this section to list at least five risks factors and their potential impacts for the project.] # Risk Area Likelihood Risk Owner Project Impact-Mitigation Plan 1 [Project Risk] [High/Medium/Low] [Replace this text with a description of the Mitigation ...
Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 5:26pm by Becky

7th grade science fair project
okay hi there, love ya site! ok i need help with a project im doing this project about iodine + starch turning blue when theres starch present in the food. got any suggestions? thanks......
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 2:01pm by shyannahy

History Please Please
Could you please explain to me: how was the structure (Collosus of Rhodes) effective for it's stated purpose? I don't understand the question and I need something for my project. Pleaseee.
Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 9:27pm by Jack

MGT
Dawn or Troyer -- since this is your final project in this management class, I assume you have many ideas about how to complete this complex assignment. It will take several hours to fulfill the requirements for this project. If you have a specific question with which we can ...
Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 10:23pm by Ms. Sue

statistics
The espresso project you are heading up will do well with probability 0.80. Given that it does well, you believe that the herbal tea project is likely to do well with probability 0.70.However, if the espresso project does not do well, then the herbal tea project has only a 25...
Friday, December 6, 2013 at 9:13am by nemo

art
I am doing a project on Dawn Dupree. I have to find works she has done. The title of the work and the date completed. I have tried to find this information but have had no luck. Please help, deadline for project has now been set.
Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 2:47pm by mitchell

IT 221
Is a project that is on time and on budget a successful project? Why or why not? How do we determine that a project is successful?
Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 11:00pm by Sam

operations research
4. An R & D project has a list of tasks to be performed whose time estimates are given in the table R & D project Time estimates Activity i - j Activity Name Time (days) To Time (days) tm Time (days) tp 1-2 A 4 6 8 1-3 B 2 3 10 1-4 C 6 8 16 2-4 D 1 2 3 3-4 E 6 7 8 3-5 F 6 7 14...
Monday, June 28, 2010 at 10:11am by selvi

math question
I am trying to study for a basic math entrance exam and can not recall how to work out the following question. Here it is: Three people who work full time are to work together on a project,but their total time on the project is to be equivalent to that of only one person ...
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 9:26pm by Heather

College Algebra
Angela cam comlete a project in 2 hours. it takes Jason 3 hours to complete the same project. how long will it take for them to complete the project together?
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12:36pm by chloe

Project
I have to do a project on energy efficient ways to run cars. First I have to pick a car and tell about how it runs. I also need statistics to prove my findings. If anyone knows a good web page or pages, please feel free to tell. Thank You.
Friday, September 19, 2008 at 4:45pm by Jennifer

Business
I am not sure how to do this for week 2 Individual paper You have been tasked with the project of organizing a company offsite 2-day training session in which people are brought in from different parts of the country. This entail everything from preparation, accommodations, ...
Friday, August 23, 2013 at 9:28pm by Amy

senior project
How can I do a good senior project about obesity in america? what are some things i can do? how can i do community service about it? what are some other ways i can make it unique and different from others? need more ideas please
Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 3:51pm by Peter

finance
Carlyle Inc. is considering two mutually exclusive projects. Both require an initial investment of $15,000 at t = 0. Project S has an expected life of 2 years with after-tax cash inflows of $7,000 and $12,000 at the end of Years 1 and 2, respectively. Project L has an expected...
Monday, October 19, 2009 at 1:06am by LL

human services
I have no idea what your proposal is about. But three things that have to be in all proposals The performance objectives of the project The cost of the project The schedule implementation of the project. This was once called the what, the when, and the cost.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 2:03pm by bobpursley

Project Management
What kind of project-scheduling tools are typically used in your Company to establish time phasing of project tasks? Are the tools effective? What kind of Project Management/Scheduling Tools would you recommend? Why? duplicate. PERT has the advantage that the events in pert ...
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 8:28pm by Elaine

Science
I am in 4th grade and I picked the red cabbage indicator as part of my science project. I have all the information but I don't know how to set it up on my board. Please give my an idea how to start to. My hypothesis is what common household items are acids, base or neutral? ...
Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 8:18pm by TerrelV

English
Can you please check these sentences for me. It's really urgent. 1) Our science teachers are enthusiastic about your proposal of holding our first meeting in Italy. 2)However, prior to our meeting, the head of our science department would like to discuss the theme of our ...
Monday, November 28, 2011 at 9:09am by Henry2

Math!!
for my project i have to make a slogan or a catchy phrase for the word circle please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!1
Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 3:16pm by Anonymous

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next>>

Search
Members